Learning Support Assistants
We have 4 LSA positions available from September 2021
Exminster Community Primary School is an inclusive, caring school in the heart of Exminster village with our ‘Rainbow Values’ at the very core. Our values ‘Enjoyment’, ‘Potential’, ‘Inclusion’ and ‘Community’ are at the EPICentre of learning.
Required to start on 6th September 2021.
This post is fixed-term in the first instance until August 2022.
An exciting opportunity for Learning Support Assistants has arisen. We are looking to appoint four learning support assistants to work within our large team of enthusiastic and nurturing support staff at the school to support the Special Educational Needs of children.
There are positions available within both Key Stage One and Key Stage Two.
3 full-time 27.5hrs a week
1 part-time 22.5hrs a week
The successful applicant will prioritise building strong relationships with children and adults and will have an enthusiasm and love of learning to share with the children.
Working under the direction of the class teacher, the successful applicant will:
- Support the whole child (emotional well-being as well as academic) through our broad and balanced curriculum.
- Be flexible and adaptable in meeting the needs and interests of our children.
- Have high expectations and determination to help children achieve their very best.
We can offer you:
- A caring, inclusive school community.
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
- An open and supportive staff team who are passionate about developing the whole child.
Experience working with children is a must whether this is within your own family, childcare setting or the school environment itself.
This could be an exciting opportunity in a caring, inclusive community school for someone looking to develop further as an experienced Learning Support Assistant.
An exciting opportunity for someone inspired by a career change in making a difference to the young people we serve.
Application deadline: 05/07/2021
Expected start date: 06/09/2021
Exminster Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.