We moved to the village in 2004 and my daughter now attends the school. Having worked in retail, operations and property management I have a diverse skill set encompassing business analysis and project & operations management that I hope will add an alternative commercial curiosity to the role of governor. I am very much looking forward to playing an active role in both the school and wider community and hope that my experience will help at least in some way in enriching the lives of everyone involved with the school.
- Status: Co-Chair of the Governing Board, Lead Governor for Finance
- Category: Parent Governor
- Appointed By: Parent Body
- Term of Office: 4 Years
- End of Term of Office: Monday, 16 November 2020
- Attendance at meetings: 2018-19 Academic Year: 82%
- Registered interests: Child at Exminster School.