- Status: Lead Governor for Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Category: Co-opted Governor
- Appointed By: Governing Board
- Term of Office: 4 Years
- End of Term of Office: Monday, 11 February 2019
- Attendance at meetings: 2017-18 Academic Year: 82%
- Registered interests: Employed by the Dartmoor School Sports Partnership. Child at Exminster School.
I am a PE teacher and School Sport Coordinator based at South Dartmoor Community College. I teach in many primary schools, run training courses and organise participation and competitive events as part of the Dartmoor School Sport Partnership.
I have learnt a great deal about the running of our school since becoming a governor and have new appreciation and total respect to the dedication and enthusiasm of our staff and other governors! It is great to be part of a team of people who all have one aim – to ensure that Exminster Community Primary School is a happy and successful place to learn and work in.