- Status: Vice Chair of Governing Board, Lead Governor for Buildings, Health and Safety
- Category: Parent Governor
- Appointed By: Parent Body
- Term of Office: 4 Years
- End of Term of Office: Friday, 06 December 2019
- Attendance at meetings: 2017-18 Academic Year: 91%
- Registered interests: 2 Children at Exminster School. Spouse is a part time LSA.
I have lived in Exminster for eight years and have two daughters at the school. I believe that being able to contribute to the development of the school is a great opportunity. Having worked in Engineering and Project Management for a number of years, I became a Parent Governor to try and use some of these skills to help and support the school in achieving its full potential. I am looking forward to working alongside the other Governors and teachers to help enhance the experience of our pupils.