- Status: Co-Chair of Governing Board, Lead Governor for Equal Opportunities
- Category: Co-opted Governor
- Appointed By: Governing Board
- Term of Office: 4 Years
- End of Term of Office: Monday, 20 September 2021
- Attendance at meetings: 2017-18 Academic Year: 100%
- Registered interests: Retired from DCC Finance with contacts within Education. Membership of Devon Association of Governors, Devon Music Education Hub.
Ian has been a governor in Devon for many years, with experience ranging from nursery through to secondary; maintained and academy schools: Throughout this time specialising in school resources (finance, administration and premises). His background being in local government, legal and corporate accounting. As an executive member of the 'Devon Association of Governance' board, he represent governors on the 'Devon Education Music Hub', Devon Education Fund' and 'Schools Organisation, Capital and Admissions Committee'.