- Category: Co-opted Governor
- Appointed By: Governing Body
- Term of Office: 4 Years
- End of Term of Office: Monday, 09 December 2019
- Attendance at meetings: 2015/16 Academic Year, Full Governing Board meetings 83%
- Registered interests: None
I moved to Exminster in 2014 with my family and now my eldest child has started at the school. I grew up in a village outside Exeter with a strong community spirit and want to make a positive contribution where I now live.
I have worked in operations management in sports, events and also for an outdoor education charity delivering curriculum linked adventure learning to children and young people.
I hope that my experience and passion can help me contribute to the development and further achievements of the school. I'm looking forward to supporting the ongoing work of the teaching staff and helping to the lead the strategic direction of the school.